Thursday, June 28, 2012

Extra Extra read all about it - Shredding takes over life!

I have been a good girl. I've stuck with the meal plans, stayed in my calorie count and haven't missed one day of Jillian.

I started Jillain at 162 lbs. Today is 1 week - 7 days that I have been doing "The Shred". I weighed in this morning at 157lbs.

Ok Gina, deep breath...... Here are my before and after photos for week 1. I can see a definite difference and I have 3 weeks to go...



I will try to stay in the same post for the rest of the pictures, I didn't realize until I put them side by side for comparison. 
I can't believe that I can see such a difference in just 1 week! This shred is awesome. When I want to stop I just tell myself it's only 20 mins, so the pain won't last forever..Next thing you know it's done!!

I have 3 more days on level 1 and then I move to level 2. I am going to admit that I'm a little scared, but when you see the results you want to keep it up!

Oh, I am starting a gang. The "Shred Gang". Sounds terrifying doesn't it? You know you wanna join. Not only am I the Shred Gang President, but I'm also a member! Hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment