Friday, June 22, 2012

My Weight and Other Atrocities

Well, I haven't given up on my blog completely. I've just got life settled down (Back in the Midwest) and decided to get back into the habit of blogging now that I have time to form a habit while Doodle is visiting her Dad for the summer.

I unfortunately let myself go while in Florida - You would think that was when I would get in better shape what with being at the pool/beach and all.

I went to Florida around 145 lbs. I know, I know. I just threw my weight right out there, but wait, it gets worse. I left Florida around 180 lbs!!

I had what I liked to refer to as the chocolate donut - I was REALLY tan and my belly was the shape of a bagel...see photo below...

Yeah, that's my donut on the left above...Still not convinced of my donut theory? Oh look, there it is cropped and magnified...
My donut

A real donut


So I decided that once I got up to 180, which I can't find a picture of at the moment...It was time to do something about it. Yeah, I know, I caught on quick huh?

I started to watch my calories about 2 months ago, That went decent, I got down to about 167, losing about 13 lbs that way. That wasn't good enough though, so now I am on the first 2 weeks of south beach. I am 5 days in and have lost another 5lbs so far.

So today I weighed in at 162 lbs. My size 14's are very loose now. I can wear a size 12 comfortably. I can squeeze my butt into a size 10 on a good day.

My goal is to be down to a size 7/8 by the annual float trip this summer. which is July 20th. Here is my plan; I am going to post pictures that make me cringe, however I believe that posting these will motivate me to redeem myself and show off a hot bod by the end of summer.

Tonight I start the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred. I will take a picture before and after and maybe even a few in between.This will be a 29 shred due to the fact that the float trip is on the 20th...

So I will take my before picture tonight before the first work out and get to working on this pastry gut!

More to come....or go as the case may be...

1 comment:

  1. You are hilarious! And I am so glad to see you blogging again!

    ReplyDelete