Thursday, March 24, 2011

Devil Dog Strikes!

I've noticed lately that Jack breath has been RANK!!

I've tried everything. He won't let me brush his teeth because he just wants to chew on the toothbrush. He will not however, chew on any type of dog chew that cleans teeth and freshens breath. I have a additive for his water and then he won't drink it...*sigh* Jack really is a very sweet well behaved dog, he just likes to thwart my attempts at being the owner and not his pet.

I had to take him to the vet to get him updated on his shots and get his flea pill (yeah, they make a pill now, Isn't that great?!) which usually makes him throw up and I have to go get another one. Turns out he has developed periodontal disease which apparently is common in his breed. (It should be Yorkshire TERROR)
"He needs to have his teeth cleaned." they tell me. "It is a small surgical procedure." she says.

WTF?!?! I upgraded his doggy insurance plan to save the surgery fees and he goes in tomorrow morning to get put under. He is going to do something terrible to me I just know it. This last time he went in they had to squeeze the shit out of his bung-hole - Literally. (expressing anal glands) If you watch the video, you will see how unpleasant it must be for him, but moreso for me if I were forced to do this myself.

I will update you on how the "surgery" goes...

That look just screams "OH, NO YOU DIDN'T!"

No comments:

Post a Comment