Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Ironic Serendipity

My life is a series of happy little accidents. When I let things happen against my better judgement, because I am just going with the flow,  it seems to take a 180 and land me somewhere unknown.

I look for water and all I can find is 4,000 tons of sand...so how do I find something serendipitous in the topsy turvy irony of what initially presented itself as such a serendipitous event? Ironic isn't it? A big confusing cycle at best.

So do I just decide to be content sitting and building sandcastles? I don't see the point in the time it takes to keep building something of no real use to me. I'm on a journey of self discovery that will hopefully teach me to enjoy the ride, to find happiness and magical wonderment in the shapes the sand can take.

They say (Whoever "they" are..they seem to know a lot about everything and I'd love to meet them someday) that everything happens for a reason and everything will come around in time. Maybe, just maybe if I engross myself in that magic long enough - the tides of water will eventually come to wash them away...

No comments:

Post a Comment