Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Keep On Keepin' On

I suck at the blogging thing. I sent out the announcement of my blog in my Christmas cards, then I set this as my homepage to remind me everytime I go on-line that it's still here, waiting for a reason to exist and I still don't write anything. I have scheduled time at night to blog and then it lose that time to something more pressing. I have done everything that I can think of to bring the pressure to follow through and write.

Me thinks I have figured out my problem though. They say the first step is admitting that, right?

I think that I need to get over thinking that every blog needs to be a spectacular piece of literature and just write fercryinoutloud!

So, to get my juices flowing ...sicko, the creative juices, I will tell you about me through my un-edited stories and hopefully you will find something interesting in it. If you at least crack a smile I will feel successful.

Oh and I placed my laptop on my nightstand to force me to look at this blog page every time I go to bed and wake up....




My nightstand
 We shall see how this works...

No comments:

Post a Comment