Monday, June 25, 2012

Sticking with the shred

Day 2 was a little harder than day 1 due to my sore muscles. Man, for a 20 minute workout it is intense and really packs a punch!

Day 2 I was already down to 159.6 - I made it under the 160 mark! Woo-Hoo!

Day 3 was a little better, I read that it would be the hardest to get through, but I did a lot more stretching out of my sore muscles than the video has you do and Day 3 was much easier than I expected I even followed the advanced moves. Today I weighed in at 159.4.

If anyone is following along and decides to give the shred a try - my only suggestion to you is to drinks A LOT of water and stretch out more than Jillian has you stretch. This will help the sore muscles so that the following days won't be so hard to get through.

Day 4 tonight......

By the way, if you are looking to get the video - the cheapest I found was at Wal-mart for $6.96 (on-line and in stores). If your store does not have it, they will ship it to the store free and you can pick it up there.

Or you can go to the links below and watch it free on youtube.

Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred

Level 1
Level 2
Level 3

You need 3lb hand weights and a mat (If you are working out on a hard floor). May I also suggest having a towel nearby as you will sweat your ASS off..and your flabby arms, and your gut etc.... You get the point.

2 comments: