Friday, June 29, 2012

I fell off the wagon, but I called a cab and will catch back up!

OK so last night I had key lime pie. It's my 2nd favorite (running just behind cheesecake). I blame the waitress at Outback (because I'm not going to take responsibility!)

I had a small issue with my dinner - which wasn't a big deal at all. Honestly I didn't even care about what happened. The rubber band from my crab legs was on my plate. So what?!?! ( Just so you know, you can get a 5 oz filet mignon, 1/2 lb of steamed snow crab legs, and a double side of grilled asparagus - Well under 500 calories! YUM!)



To make up for the mishap (which I told her repeatedly she didn't need to) she brought me a complimentary slice of mouth watering, delicious, in season, beautiful, delectable and to die for - there is NO WAY I'm not eating this when it's sitting in front of me key lime pie.

Would you be able to push this away when you haven't allowed yourself a cheat in 2 weeks?

I went home and started Level 2 of the Shred to make up for it. I screamed at Jillian "I'm gonna shred this key lime pie!" And then I did.

Level 2 by the way - a lot harder than level one. My core strength is NOT there yet.

My 2nd stumble on my work-out, lose weight and tone my body so it's suitable for a bikini journey was that I was SUPPOSED to get up and Shred this morning before work. Well, I am going fishing after work today, directly from work. I won't be home to Shred tonight.

I woke up a little later than I had planned and didn't have time. So I did about 5 minutes of double crunch leg raises. (Enjoy the hot guy on that web page) I figured what with level 2 last night and the crunches this morning I could call it good for today...

Except..... I can not go fishing and not drink beer! So I have also not had a drop of beer for 2 weeks - Well 1 week and  5 days to be exact. SO that may impact my progress slightly to say the least. However I will continue my quest and take this little set back as a reward for my efforts. Tomorrow I will be back on the routine and on my way to further toning and weight loss!


1 comment:

  1. I've been doing a mostly-daily yoga thing for the last several weeks. On the days when I just can't get on the mat (like today), I don't beat myself up: I remind myself that it's all part of the process.

    You have a goal that's far loftier than mine, fo sho. But you also have the right attitude. Rock it out, girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete